Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Finding the cheapest auto insurance

Do you know of any CHEAP auto insurance I can get in Virginia? My sister is 19 and looking for some cheap auto insurance anybody know of a company that wont charge her an arm and a leg?

Not only does Virginia have some of the highest auto insurance rates in the USA, but 19 year olds ALSO have some of the highest rates. There's no bargain company out there that gives dirt cheap rates to high risk youthful operators in major metropolitan areas. Nope. No. There is no cheap insurance for anyone who is 19. She needs to be older before she can get cheap insurance.

Where can I find lwoest car insurance for a 17 year old male? Its really starting to get on my nervse that I can not find any cheap insurance anywhere! Why do insurance companies in the UK want to make life so hard for young drivers? Yeah stasticaly the majority of us crash our cars.

It is not a case of insurers making life difficult for young drivers, but the other way round. Insurers are being hammered with claims from young inexperienced drivers, and I can assure you that if they just charged those high prices to make a tidy profit, there would not be so many insurers stopping insuring younger drivers altogether.

How would auto insurance company know if I am unemployed? I noticed someone posted that their auto insurance rates went up since they are unemployed. I don't tell the insurance company that I lost my job. I have been unemployed since February and my rates stayed the same.

Their insurance may have been raised for other reasons. And just because someone stated that in a posting doesn't mean that it's true. They don't know or care. They don't know if you are employed or not. It's not based on employment - it's based on credit score. Likely, that other person also stopped paying bills.

Any ideas? I live Brooklyn, NY. I am looking for cheap nyc auto insurance. I don't want to pay more than 800 to a 1000 every 6 mos. I am 24, female and I badly need cheap auto insurance, Help please.

My idea is for you to call several insurance companies for quotes. Just with living in Brooklyn and not knowing any other information such as your car and driving history, I would doubt you can find insurance that cheap. Urban environments always have higher rates, and NYC is brutal when it comes to cost of insurance. Is there any other way?

Where can I find basic and cheap health insurance? I am a 25 year old part time college student looking for very basic and cheap health insurance. I had prior insurance under my father’s plan but was dropped when I turned 25.

You can buy some very good policies for about $120-to $200 a month or so in your age group, that have some high deductibles, but also provide some solid "first dollar" basic care for free. If you have no health conditions, there is plenty available. COBRA is way too expensive, unless you are have a condition(s) that would keep you out of the regular market.

No comments:

Post a Comment