Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Online Gaming and Banking

I bought stuff Saturday night and it was instantly deducted. Both were taken by credit. Why does gas I buy take so long to show up on my online banking? I bought gas friday with my debit card, and it still hasn't been deducted.

Electronic debits are deducted from your account differently than in store purchases. If you pay at the pump, Visa has an agreement with gas stations to hold up to $50.00 on your card no matter how much you actually buy. Gas stations may do their deposits once or twice a week, which means the purchases they make may get processed slower.

What is the best online bank that has pays best interest? I heard that online banks pay higher interest for the savings account then banks that are in the neighborhood, what is the best online bank that I could join? Best online banks often are with the credit union bank online

I've used it to identify the best place to buy a CD. Start with www.Bankrate.Com. I've heard that too, but it ain't necessarily so (song lyric). Check local banks, too, savings and loans, and credit unions. Right now, I think I've seen ads on TV for an account where they will put in $100 if you open it. I can think of three off hand emigrant direct. For credit union online banking, visit this site.

What would a 28 years old guy become when he only play online games everyday? (Real Story)? He play online games every day from 2 pm until 3 am in cafe. He had a job in a bank, but he quit his job his own (not fired from boss)

What a life. He'll be mooching off his parents for the rest of his life, sitting in the basement in a wife beater eating Doritos and drinking beer while he plays on the computer all night. His skin was bleached white from the computer light. His muscles and joints grew weak from lack of exercise and his hygiene was suffering horribly. Everyone around him swerved out of his lonely path. The guy's brain also rotted. He became very stupid, he was unable to form a full sentence, but he never had to speak to anyone in person.

No comments:

Post a Comment